Introductory Video about DVD Healing Course

Monday 24 August 2009

FREE Audio downloads from Mike Endicott

FREE Audio downloads!

NEW!

Helping others through prayer; the easy way, the New Testament way

Simply Healing -  A series of 6 audio downloads with Revd Mike Endicott

Yours for FREE!

Try it and see!

Click here to get your FREE sample Introductory download


From the Order of Jacob's Well

www.jacobswell.org.uk

Did you like it?
Would you like to sign up for the FREE Simply Healing 6 part series with Mike Endicott?

Just sign up and Simply Healing will send you a note every two weeks to get your next audio download.

Click here to sign up for your FREE Simply Healing download series:

www.simplyhealing.org


Testimony
"During Mike's kingdom healing demonstration on Tuesday afternoon, I was aware of a sensation in my gammy right knee, an old rugby injury. I prayed along with Mike as he had taught us.  At the end of the day, I was conscious of complete freedom in my knee.  I asked my friends to wait for me before leaving and went over to the church steps.  I tentatively climbed them and then came down again with no pain and with complete freedom.  I repeated the exercise with the same ease, and headed for the car with wonder in my heart.  
My symptoms started to return on Friday evening and I addressed them in the name of Jesus and they disappeared immediately!  All praise to our Lord and His healing power!"
David Jenkins

"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." (Matthew 6:33)

In His Footsteps: Rediscovering Kingdom Healing? ?Exciting, church changing, new DVD Course? ?Check out:? 

http://www.jacobswell.org.uk/IHF-homepage.asp

1 comment:

  1. Music Noow is a non-commercial, ad-free site which features text obtained from Gutenberg, read, recorded and released for the public’s listening pleasure. You can even volunteer to read, or just download to listen from LibriVox’s acoustical library of good books.

    ReplyDelete