Introductory Video about DVD Healing Course

Monday 29 March 2010

Fantastic things happening in Glasgow!

 

I was at a community project based in Govan and speaking with a lady who was walking with crutches. She  told me that she had completely shattered her ankle and had recently had an operation and a steel plate inserted.

 

She said that the painkillers were not helping and she was crying at night with the pain. She said it was unbearable. Her ankle was swollen over 3 times its normal size!

 

I asked her if I could pray with her and we went to the ladies room.

 

I followed your teaching on throwing her into the river of Gods healing and grace and she also thanked God for her healing. Immediately she felt the pain ease.

 

2 days later I met  her again-crutches gone and walking normally-the physiotherapist had told her she didnt need her crutches any more-the pain had gone completely and her ankle was back to normal!

 

She is praising God for her healing and this incident has really strengthened her faith and belief on how special she is to God.

L

No comments:

Post a Comment