Introductory Video about DVD Healing Course

Monday 14 February 2011

Just had a wonderful weekend teaching the kingdom of god in a pub. Enthusiastic audience. A local clergyman there dropped something tremendous on me in the lunch break.

He said that raising awareness of the healing ministry is fine, but if the Church half understood the nature of the kingdom she preaches then she would naturally consider that everything else she does, worship services of all kinds, weddings, funerals, baptisms etc, she would consider all these as merely individual expressions of Christs healing ministry to the world.

My heart sang!

So bless you, Vicar, I will pinch that comment and use it this year. I have three important lecture tours in UK and USA this year and I will use that a lot to get kingdom perspective!

No comments:

Post a Comment