Introductory Video about DVD Healing Course

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Hi folks, this is an email I had this morning from one of our elders. I thought you might enjoy it?

 It goes:

 

"Hi Mike,

 

I thought I should let you know what has been happening up our way, recently.  

 

Travelling home from my recent visit to Cwmbran and your wonderful hospitality, I had a wonderful time of fellowship with the Lord, fuelled in part by our conversation, all of which set me up for our Healing Service that afternoon.  

 

We had a lovely afternoon during which one 80+ lady, who has been coming to our services for several months, gave testimony to the healing of her leg.  She had been experiencing pain in her knee for several years and has medication for pain relief but during the previous week it had become unbearable.  

 

Over a period of 24hrs or more she had had no relief, despite her medication and finally slumped down on her bed in tears and cried out to the Lord.  Instantly the pain left her.  

 

I have seen her several times since then, including at this afternoon's meeting and each time she has declared, "no pain, Praise the Lord."  Her testimony has really inspired the group and

we had another lovely meeting this afternoon, listening to one of your recorded talks from the last Llangasty course in March, this year.

 

I have also received a phone call from a lady called Iris, who I have had regular contact with over some months now, as her son has been battling brain tumours for 12 years. Things had got particularly bad as he was having frequent seizures, but a recent scan showed that the tumours had not grown as would have been expected and that his bloods were so good that he could take another two courses of chemotherapy.  

 

This sounds small mercies, except that after 12 years this young man, a strong Christian, had begun to give up hope.  

 

His mother has been believing for a miracle for all this time.  Since our contact, she has been praying and giving thanks as you have taught us.  She was delighted, just before the last scan, that the seizures stopped for a few days and that that, combined with the lack of growth and the fresh treatment, has given Ian back his hope."

 

That's it, folks! That's why I'm in this Ministry of the Cross. It's all the glory and thanksgiving flowing heavenward that turns me on!

No comments:

Post a Comment