Introductory Video about DVD Healing Course

Friday 23 November 2012

Inspirational! Transformational! The blind healer is a lively autobiography of Revd Mike Endicott, Director of the Order of Jacob's Well.

 

"My happy childhood soon led into a world of deteriorating sight and an increasing dependence on God to come up with life's answers. My life's journey was filled with dark tunnels which then broke out into Ordination, and the founding of the Order, and out into a bright and joy filled kingdom life, available to everyone to live in, and filled to overflowing with a miraculous New Testament fruitfulness.

 

After years of continuing study and practice, I now devote my life to sharing with others all over the world what I've come to understand about the kingdom of God, so that thousands more may benefit from the simple healing grace of God, giving glory in thanksgiving through Jesus Christ alone for what he has done for us on the cross.

 

This is the story of my international adventure so far" ..... check it out at:

 

http://bit.ly/Ryo72f

 

No comments:

Post a Comment