Introductory Video about DVD Healing Course

Saturday 25 July 2009

Testimonies sent to Revd Mike Endicott for publication:

 

Hi all,

 

I would like to share my little miracle that happened to me.

 

On Thursday (the last day of Mike's 3 day seminar) my colleague that I give a lift to work, said that her chest felt very close (she had the flu). I then

offered my Ventolin (asthma) spray (I knew I had 2 in my bag), which she accepted. As I took the spray out my bag, I realised that I have not used the

spray for 2 days. (I used it very often the last 2 months, like 8x a day). Up to today, I have not yet used the spray. Now,  that is shadow healing for

you! I did not even ask Jesus for healing for asthma, I just received it.

 

I still suffer from arthritis, (I have not yet asked for healing, but I will.)

 

Marie


In His Footsteps: Rediscovering Kingdom Healing
 
Exciting, church changing, new DVD Course
 
Check out:
 
http://www.jacobswell.org.uk/IHF-homepage.asp
 
From the Order of Jacob's well
 
www.jacobswell.org.uk
 
 
Phone: 01633 483660
 
Oh God, shine your light on me, that I may live again.

No comments:

Post a Comment