Introductory Video about DVD Healing Course

Saturday 25 July 2009

Testimony sent to Revd Mike Endicott for publication

 

Dear Mike,

        I apologise for being much later than I had intended but have been out so much each day.. But here is the Testimony I told you I would send and encourage others in need ( or not !!)

        At a meeting at our Church Mike was teaching about pain and the healing grace of Jesus from the Cross. My pain was not there then, because the back pain I suffered was in the mornings after getting up from bed. I couldn't bend from my lower back and it was painful. 

Mike prayed about this affliction at the end of the meeting.  The next morning, the pain was gone and I could bend down easily to dress and make other movements. 

So I give praise for the healing power of the risen Christ and give him the Glory.  God bless you,  Ann


In His Footsteps: Rediscovering Kingdom Healing
 
Exciting, church changing, new DVD Course
 
Check out:
 
http://www.jacobswell.org.uk/IHF-homepage.asp
 
From the Order of Jacob's well
 
www.jacobswell.org.uk
 
 
Phone: 01633 483660
 
Oh God, shine your light on me, that I may live again.

No comments:

Post a Comment