Introductory Video about DVD Healing Course

Tuesday 16 April 2013

For over 13 years I have been studying and practising something called Kingdom Healing. For the past 10 years I have been writing and teaching it all over the western hemisphere. Nothing else, that's all I've been doing.

In the process many thousands of people have been taught, trained, and encouraged deeper into the healing ministry. But never enough!

My objective? To see a vast and worldwide increase in the amount of glory and honour being given to Our Lord through cross and kingdom.

Kingdom Healing is simply doing it the way that Jesus taught it, practised it. Every other method than his is largely man-made and not nearly so effective, or glory giving.

My heart is to share this kingdom teaching with every Christian. It's so simple and yet so wonderful! Can you imagine free Apps, web-based, phone-based, easy to use? I'd like to start with building a Prayer Maker, a free tool to pray with the sick or with yourself, a tool to begin the harvest. Then we can go deeper into kingdom things from there. What do you think of the idea? Like?

No comments:

Post a Comment