Introductory Video about DVD Healing Course

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Guess what? As you are a Christian you have within you the Spirit of Christ. Wow!

This means we can do what he did, no, we can do more than he did. That's exciting! This is a letter from Daisy who came across a bunch of ordinary Christians doing kingdom healing. She writes:

 

"For the past fifteen years I have suffered with Ulcerative Colitis. Twelve months ago I was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease. For the last four years I have been having yearly examinations to keep a check on the diseases.

 

I was on constant medication, this included anti-inflammatories and steroids, the result of which is that I now have Osteoporosis. Over these years I have had a lot of prayer for healing but I felt that if the Lord was not healing me, he would give me the strength to do his work.

 

Then one Saturday Mike and his team came to our Cathedral for a teaching day which focused on healing. As usual I never miss these renewal days, but on this particular occasion I just felt this sense of expectancy. During the latter half of the morning Mike asked if there was anyone there suffering from pain and two people went up and were healed. I was sat there saying, "me next!" That's how I was, itching to get up.

 

We broke for lunch and we went back and I had to listen to Mike all afternoon. Because of how I was feeling, I wanted to get on with the job of being healed, so when, at the end of the day, there was a time for ministry I was up like a shot. I was like a bullet, but so were about thirty others, there was a queue right down the isle of the cathedral. I waited but I got there.

 

For the first time I was asking God for healing for me. Up until then people had prayed on my behalf, but this time I was one to one with God, just me and him, nobody else just me and him.

 

I haven't got words to explain how I felt at that time, I still get emotional about it. Afterwards I had a few shopping errands to do, but I couldn't do them, I had to go home.

 

Then on the following Friday I went for my yearly colonoscopy, which is a rectal examination with a camera - obviously not a Kodak Brownie or a Camcorder!

 

 I underwent the examination and afterwards I saw the discharging doctor. She said to me, "Are you this person?", pointing to my name at the top of the paper. I said "yes".

 

She'd got this piece of paper. It was a diagram of a colon and on the bottom of it were the words

"virtually normal".

There was no sign of any colitis or Crohn's. All that I had was a small patch of mild inflammation!

 

Well by this stage I was grinning fit to bust. I just wanted to stand on the roof tops of the hospital and shout it out. So I went away and I just spent the rest of the day phoning everybody and telling everybody the results.

 

But during the examination they had taken biopsies. A week later I went back to my own doctor and all the biopsies were clear!

 

When I went back to the hospital for a check up I told the doctor about what had gone on in the cathedral and that I believed that Jesus had healed me. When I left the surgery the doctor said

"Well, next time will you please pray for me?"

They said they didn't want to see me for another three years.

 

Again I went out of the hospital praising the Lord from the roof tops!"

 

Stick with our teaching on kingdom healing and you can do this too!

Get a load of: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Kingdom of God

Free on YouTube! view the series at

 

http://www.youtube.com/jacobswelluk

 

 


Revd Mike Endicott
Director: Order of Jacob's Well
 
UK office phone: 01633 483660
 
USA and Canada office phone: 647-932 3542
 
Postal Address:
Order of Jacob's Well, Forge House, Clomendy Rd, Old Cwmbran, Wales UK NP44 3LS
 
 
Twitter feed link: 
http://twitter.com/simplyhealing
 
International Resources for you:
www.simplyhealing.org
and
www.jacobswell.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment