Introductory Video about DVD Healing Course

Saturday 13 April 2013

Our kingdom mission marches on! I love this testimony I found today.

"I have never been able to stand unsupported before. Last night, after the ministry time, I got back to my tent and, for the first time this week, did not fall over onto my bed. Praise God!

This morning I bent down to get out of the tent without needing to hold anything. I even did up my shoes while standing up and without holding on to anything.

I walked into the Ladies leaving my wheelchair outside (I was using it as a walker) without holding on to anything. The only time that I have nearly fallen over was when I tripped on something.

This morning I stood and talk to a few people and have even stood to write this note. I have walked on gravel and up and down steps without any support from anyone or anything.

I now find that pushing the wheelchair is more of a problem than a help. Thank you for your prayers.

Praise the Lord!

Jane"

 

Sorry not to be more communicative right now with individual postings to my FB friends – mission life is proving hectic. We are not so much following Jesus as running after him trying to catch up! Every blessing - Mike

 


Revd Mike Endicott
Director: Order of Jacob's Well
 
UK office phone: 01633 483660
 
USA and Canada office phone: 647-932 3542
 
Postal Address:
Order of Jacob's Well, Forge House, Clomendy Rd, Old Cwmbran, Wales UK NP44 3LS
 
 
Twitter feed link: 
http://twitter.com/simplyhealing
 
International Resources for you:
www.simplyhealing.org
and
www.jacobswell.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment