Introductory Video about DVD Healing Course

Thursday 13 June 2013

Hi all, I must encourage you that kingdom walkers see healing miracles on a very regular basis. Not every time, unhappily, but a dickens of a lot more than when they were just pootling along to church on Sundays and not much else!

Sometimes these miracles are 'big' but the 'smaller' ones are just as thrilling. Here's a note to share with you all from Anna-Marie.

"I would like to share my little miracle that happened to me. On Thursday (the last day of Mike's 3 day seminar) my colleague that I give a lift to work said that her chest felt very close (she had the 'flu). I then offered my (asthma) spray (I knew I had 2 in my bag), which she accepted. As I took the spray out my bag, I realised that I have not used the spray for 2 days. (I used it very often the last 2 months, like 8x a day). Up to today, I have not yet used the spray. Now,  that is shadow healing for

you! I did not even ask Jesus for healing for asthma, I just received it.

I still suffer from arthritis; I have not yet asked for healing, but I will!"

I'll have to write about shadow healing in a while – it's fabulous fun! Every blessing - Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment