Introductory Video about DVD Healing Course

Wednesday 5 June 2013

My Bible says that the power of god is in the message of the cross. I want to see that power getting through to us more and more, not just for our sake but for his sake, too. I want to see the whole world giving glory to the Father. Don't you?

Come to think of it, I want to see the whole church giving glory to the Father. Is that the best place to start? If so, how do we proclaim this message as Jesus reckoned we ought to?

Going on reading the Bible, I got a lot of answers out of it to share with you. I made some short videos containing a lot of what I learned from Scripture. They will start to make you a powerful carrier of a powerful message which you might pour out powerfully and see powerful results!

I put them all up for you on:

http://www.youtube.com/jacobswelluk

Have a go! Personally, I wouldn't want to waste a single drop of the precious spilt blood of Calvary! Every blessing - Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment