Introductory Video about DVD Healing Course

Saturday 15 June 2013

Long, long time ago a famous international Christian speaker told me: "If you hold a 'Lord, bless me' meeting you will always get lots to come. But if you hold a 'Lord, bless me so that I can go out and bless others' then you will get hardly anyone to come to the meeting.

Now this is super-important to me. I'm a Bible teacher trying to help ordinary Christians become extraordinary disciples and kingdom walkers, each seeing tons of kingdom advances and loads of healings etc. And all to the glory of His Highness.

Wouldn't you suppose everyone in the world of Christianity should be enthralled? I reckon faith without works is a pretty poor sort of faith, don't you?

Jesus had 5K turn up on the hillside for food, healing, teaching about the kingdom. But only 12 and then 72 went out training for kingdom ministry. Can't do the maths, but 84 is a pretty tiny percentage of 5k!

It's a lot easier to not get involved. So do we Christians go to church for what God gets out of it or just for what we get out of it? Ten lepers got healed but only one gave glory. This Grasping spirit that rules the world, has it infected holy church? Every  blessing - Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment